“Late Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Even though the restaurant was very busy, we only had a few minutes to wait, which was nice. The food was excellent and the service was very friendly.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Do not waste your time or money on this establishment. We could have overlooked the rude staff and 30-minute wait for our food to come if the food was as good as the reviews said, but it was the worst we had in Baraboo. We had the coconut shrimp and 12-hour pork roast sandwich. VERY small portions, mostly bun with about a 1/4 cup of pork. The fries were soggy, and the shrimp were tasteless. Don't be fooled by all of the pie hype! We had the coconut cream pie, which consisted of whipped cream and toasted coconut. Overpriced terrible food!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We occasionally visit here. Great comfort food. Ideal for families. Their pies are the best. My favorite is the peanut butter pie. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

My husband and I are late risers on the weekend so, most places stop serving breakfast at 11am. We were thereabout 1:30 and got right in, had a wonderful breakfast and was in and out in less than an hour. As we left they were starting to get busy and folks were waiting but, it didn't seem to be taking long. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Searched TripAdvisor for a restaurant in Baraboo that serves chicken, and we chose Log Cabin. Great choice! Charming log cabin decor, and we are on a Sunday, when they happen to serve Chicken Pot Pie. YUM!!!! Hadn't had it in many years and shared it with my friend. Delicious crust and accompanying pumpkin bread (or dinner rolls).
Also highly recommend the raspberry lemonade, freshly squeezed. What a treat.
My husband enjoyed the mushroom chicken too: 2 chicken breasts smothered in mushrooms, onions and Swiss cheese.
Will return when we are in the Baraboo area. Wonderful server too.

Been to Log Cabin Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!