Best Western Baraboo Inn(Baraboo)(Great Value!)
US$110
BestWestern.com
US$94
ClarionHotels
Ringling House Bed and Breakfast(Baraboo)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$50
US$312
US$288
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdevil's lake state parkdifferent thememom popcharming spotwifi is freeclean roomsa wonderful place to staychain hotelswisconsin dellslindamotellobbythrowbackmotifhostsfridgepatrons
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

This place was charming cozy and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. There is a kitchenette and I am not certain if all the rooms had it. I would definitely inquire in regards to that if that is something that you're looking for. We will definitely be staying here again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

we stayed here for two nights with the 6yo so we could enjoy the trails at Devil's Lake without the cold of camping in October. it was the perfect quiet place to stay, and it has so much character. we plan to go back next autumn.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Wonderful! Great little gem. Located just outside of Baraboo. But close to the surrounding attractions. Rooms are each decorated with different theme decor. Very friendly staff. Treats your like they already know you. Property is family inviting . The office/gathering room is the nostalgic type. The entire place is as the owner said to me - we made into A place we would like to stay. Has the touch of family get together written all over it. I will definitely return again. I highly recommend this for those who want to get away from the commercial/cookie cutter hotels.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2015

The staff was so nice - they showed me several rooms so I could pick the one I wanted. When was the last time a motel deskperson offered to show you a room before booking? Each rooom has a different theme and are decorated in a very charming way.
The rooms I saw all had refrigerators and some also had a microwave. Immaculate grounds and just as cute as can be. Very close to Devils Lake State Park.

Room Tip: Every room is different - part of the charm.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2015

We stayed at the cabin for two nights. Very nice place, clean, comfortable and well kept. The area has so many attractions that we didn't have enough time to enjoyed them all.
I loved the fact that they have quiet hours, you can rest assure that you will have a good night sleep!
I liked to be at the cabin, so my kids could wake up early without bothering other hosts, and at the same time, we could go to bed early without hearing other people's noise.

Room Tip: The cabin is the best! It has its own kitchen and a Porsche in the front and in the back. There is also a charcoal grill.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family