“Annual visit to Devil's Lake State Park”
Review of WilloWood Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Baraboo
WilloWood Inn
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Baraboo
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I started staying at the inn in my 50's after deciding that camping was something I could give up. The current owners upgraded the property to its pristine condition. Each room is charming and has its own theme. Grounds and room are kept immaculate. A gathering area is in the back where the owners light a campfire and visitors relax, have a drink and some conversation. This has been an annual retreat for myself, husband, and other family members. It is very close to the State Park, which I love, and used to camp in. And is surrounded by nature and the feel of country. I love sitting outside by cabin breathing in the fresh air, feeling tranquil, and drinking the fresh coffee offered daily by the owners They rebuilt this place because of their love and reverence for the area. I feel the same.

Room Tip: Go on line to find the room of your choice. Pictures and themes available.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

This place was charming cozy and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. There is a kitchenette and I am not certain if all the rooms had it. I would definitely inquire in regards to that if that is something that you're looking for. We will definitely be staying here again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

we stayed here for two nights with the 6yo so we could enjoy the trails at Devil's Lake without the cold of camping in October. it was the perfect quiet place to stay, and it has so much character. we plan to go back next autumn.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Wonderful! Great little gem. Located just outside of Baraboo. But close to the surrounding attractions. Rooms are each decorated with different theme decor. Very friendly staff. Treats your like they already know you. Property is family inviting . The office/gathering room is the nostalgic type. The entire place is as the owner said to me - we made into A place we would like to stay. Has the touch of family get together written all over it. I will definitely return again. I highly recommend this for those who want to get away from the commercial/cookie cutter hotels.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2015

The staff was so nice - they showed me several rooms so I could pick the one I wanted. When was the last time a motel deskperson offered to show you a room before booking? Each rooom has a different theme and are decorated in a very charming way.
The rooms I saw all had refrigerators and some also had a microwave. Immaculate grounds and just as cute as can be. Very close to Devils Lake State Park.

Room Tip: Every room is different - part of the charm.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Baraboo
3.9 km away
Devils Head Resort
#1 of 1 in Merrimac
15.9 km away
Wyndham Vacation Resorts at Glacier Canyon

Been to WilloWood Inn? Share your experiences!