“Very good pizza!”

Ranked #7 of 71 Restaurants in Baraboo
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Had their pizza and it was very good. We ordered take out. 2 large carnivores, 1 thin crust carnivore, 1 thin crust pizza with everything, and 1 cheese thin crust. This was for 8 grown men who can eat alot. All i can say is we ordered way to much food. The carnivore pizza had so much meat on it. it had to have weighed 10 pounds. I can say next time i would prolly just go with pepperoni. The sausage that is on top of the carnivore was way to much for me. It was good but I really don't need four slider size chunks of sausage on one slice. I am not knocking them for this becasue it is preference. We go camping in baraboo twice a year and I know we will be ordering this again. Best pizza in baraboo.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Friendly and fast service. Great bottle beer selection. Good burgers and the pizza looked great...will be sure to try it next time.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere and seemed like a neighborhood establishment. Service was quick and very friendly. Prices were reasonable

Reviewed 1 August 2018

5 of us stopped here after kayaking the Baraboo River around 4:30 pm on a Tuesday. We were hungry and thirsty and this place fit the bill! The beer was good and cold. The appetizers and vegetarian pizza were delicious. Pizza had fresh onions, green peppers, mushrooms and lots of cheese! We opted out of the olives and substituted more of the other veggies. I think there was only one bartender but she was more than capable. The bar area was full of happy, hard-working locals. We sat at a nearby high-top table. The food arrived in a timely manner. It was absolutely delicious. The people I was with ordered appetizers and were equally satisfied but wish they had ordered the pizza. And did I mention the beer was cold. Looking forward to including this place on my next trip to Baraboo!

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I went for our first time....she ordered a small bbq chicken pizza , i prime rib sandwich both were delicious..open and airy dining or sit at the bar..clean bathrooms. Worth a visit when in the area.