“Cowboy pizza”

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #17 of 72 Restaurants in Baraboo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Craving something mouthwatering? Visit Pizza Ranch to enjoy the best pizza buffet in Baraboo. Serve yourself up dozens of pizza choices, crispy chicken, fresh salads, piping hot sides and starters-and your favorite dessert pizza and ice cream! Get Buffet Your Way® or request delivery with convenient online ordering or call in. Planning a legendary get together? Grab the crew and schedule your next event in our community room that seats up to 48! We're located just west of Country Road West and Highway 12, near shopping, golf courses, and close to Devil's Lake State Park. Ask about fundraising with Community Impact events, too!
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here after a long rough day of traveling. It's a pizza AND American style buffet with the standard fixings, fried chicken, mac n cheese, etc. Food was good and the staff was friendly.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Lunch buffet on a Tuesday after a great visit to the Mid-Continent Railway Museum. Greeted by a nice smiling person, and it got better from there. Pizza was hot, and made as you like it if requested. Chicken was scrumptious, and also had home-made chips, mashed potatoes, and two veggies. Rolls and gravy . Yikes! Salad bar was fresh, crisp, and tasty. Complete with two different soups. Variety of dessert pizzas (peach cherry, and streusel). Don't forget the soft-serve ice cream (or did you already make a root beer float with it?!). Give that lace a try, you'll be glad you did!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We still prefer Pizza Ranch in Wisconsin Dells but we had a nice meal here at the Pizza Ranch in Baraboo, WI in December 2016. Nice selection including fried chicken, pizza, soups, and salad bar and soft serve ice cream for dessert.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank AmyL0ves2Travel
Reviewed 5 November 2016

Very nice and clean very good variety of pizza, good variety of other food to choose from, Nice dessert bar and great being able to get Ice Cream

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank kttrescher
Reviewed 30 October 2016

We checked out their new location behind Wal-Mart. I had been to their old location before. I was had not been impressed, but I was not my choice to eat there. I was disappointed that there was no beer. The restaurant had lots of screaming children so beer would have been helpful. We were able to be seated right away on Saturday night.

I am vegetarian. They had a few different vegetarian pizzas available on the buffet. They will also make you any pizza you want. Unfortunately, their crust does not taste fresh. The pizza tastes like a frozen pizza. The salad bar reminds me of a 80s-era salad bar....iceberg lettuce and nothing interesting. The whole experience reminded me of all-you-can-eat convenience store food....well, except you can beer at a convenience store. My companion wanted white meat fried chicken. Every time he went up, there was only dark meat.

People who really like lots of mediocre food for really cheap will really like this place. The restaurant was clean and the service was friendly.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Pizza Ranch? Share your experiences!