See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Stopped in at 11:30 PM and didn't have a problem using my coupon to get a room. The room had a hair drier, coffee pot, real good towels, and all the necessary bathroom amenities. This place is the cheapest around, but not cheap in what it offers.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This place is a DIVE!!! It was NOTHING like the pictures they show, and I'm taking bets that it's being used "hourly", and frequented by "guests" from the WViginia Welcome Center Rest Area that is LITERALLY next door!!! YES, IT IS THAT BAD!!! The stairwell to the 2nd floor was FILTHY, and covered in mud & God knows what else, and it wasn:t even raining!! The amenity shampoo, conditioner and soap in the bathroom must've been collected from the owner's clean & comfortable hotel stays in other places - the soap was compliments of the Rodeway Inn, the conditioner and lotion were compliments of the EconoLodge, and I dare guess where the bouquet bottle of shampoo came from...just ewwwwwww!!! The light switches were FILTHY, and the GFI plug had mold all over it. If u wasn't so tired from a long day of driving, I would be outta here in a heartbeat. The Health Dept really needs to pay this place a visit!!!! Not sure why places like this are even allowed on sites like TripAdvisor, Expedia, etc. Not a happy camper!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle S
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Dim lit room with stained floors is what I noticed as I came in the room. No bulb in nightstand light which help mask the gross stains on the nightstand and pillowcases. Shower floor was covered with sticky looking substance. I had to wear flip flops, i felt like i was in the locker room shower in high school. After 2.5 hours I woke up itching all over my upper body so I decided to leave, even though I went to sleep on top of the covers. When I went to the bathroom to change clothes I noticed my whole torso was covered in red blotches on the side i slept on as i stood in front of the mirror, the bad thing was I slept fully clothed due to the shape of the room. I sleep in hotels 90% of the time and most of the time it's Best Western or a Choice Hotel. I stayed here due to the reviews I read and after staying here just a few hours I left and decided to write my first ever review. The several reviews I read all said comfy clean room with great breakfast and must have been written by the employees. Oh yea the breakfast, stale corn flakes and danish that had been cut into two peices. Keep driving. I would give it less than terrible if it would let me. I am going to sleep in the truck till I time for work

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank travileemcg
Reviewed 3 December 2016

I had stayed here before when it was under another name and nothing had changed except the name, found it in a coupon book and it was very well priced, The clerk was nice and the check-in was easy enough. The room was average size, just a comfortable bed, hot shower and good hvac. Also, I like a good WiFi, a microfridge, TV and coffee maker which came with the room. I was very satisfied with my accommodations.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

we have stayed there 4 times in the last 3 months. The place was very clean, beds very comfortable, pillows plush and soft. There is a microwave and a fridge for your convenience which is always handy. The staff very friendly and accommodating. the pool was great when we were there when it was hot out very refreshing. We will be staying there again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple