We visited the Greenbrier in late March. The hotel is spectacular, luxurious. Staff was ample, courteous, informative. Rooms (in Windsor wing) beautiful, large. Grounds are glorious. Multiple shops for many kinds of shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located amid the breathtaking Allegheny Mountains of West Virginia, The Greenbrier is a National Historic Landmark and an award-winning resort that has been welcoming guests since 1778. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Greenbrier Hotel White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Resort White Sulphur Springs
- Greenbrier Wv