Super 8 by Wyndham Weston WV(Weston)(Great Value!)
US$84
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$200
US$167
HIExpress.com
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$163
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$111
US$106
GardenInn.com
US$106
US$98
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskthe trans allegheny lunatic asylumwestern new yorkscrambled egg pattiesmorning showeryogurta quick overnight stopshower water pressurehot and cold choicesfriendly folksbreakfast included eggsfast food placescream cheesewould stay here againthe breakfast areasmelled fresh
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We loved our stay our room was very nice.Friendly staff..we were very pleased.. Cant wait to come back... We stayed here when we visited THE TRANS ALLEGHENY LUNATIC ASYLUM..ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT...THANK YOU

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Friendly staff, great breakfast included in the room and clean, modern rooms. I’m not sure how new this hotel is but it seemed up to date. It was a perfect location across from Walmart and a gas station but outside of town for quiet. The pool was closed for the season. They have a covered pavilion with grills and picnic tables. Overall a nice place we hated to leave.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Stayed here again since the facility is a known quantity. I've always gotten good service and a clean, comfortable room. I have always been able to park right outside my door, which makes unloading and loading very handy. I would not hesitate to stay here again or recommend this hotel to others. See previous reviews for greater details.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel room was beautifully decorated, and the room was very large, so we had room to set our bags down. It had a beautiful view outside our window, and it was amazing. The furniture was very comfortable, and the room was very nice overall, and I definitely recommend staying here to anybody who was thinking of it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2017

My requirements for an overnight stop off at a hotel while traveling are clean, quiet, and safe. This QI met them all. I can work around just about anything else. Check in and out was efficient. I had reservations. Morning breakfast had the standard hotel fare of eggs, breads, drinks, and cereal. Room had a microwave and refrigerator. Plenty of hot water for your morning shower. Surrounding exit area had ample gas, restaurants, and fast food places. I'll stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business