Super 8 by Wyndham Weston WV(Weston)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$200
Priceline
US$163
US$126
Stonewall Resort
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$120
US$105
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$90
Baxa Inn(Buckhannon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$84
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskthe trans allegheny lunatic asylumwestern new yorkscrambled egg pattiesmorning showeryogurta quick overnight stopshower water pressurehot and cold choicesfriendly folksbreakfast included eggsfast food placescream cheesewould stay here againthe breakfast areasmelled fresh
Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

We only spent one night here on our way to Elkins, WV. We were in the "business center" which is across the parking lot from the lobby. The room was clean, the beds very comfortable.
Breakfast is provided and it's the usual fare of waffles, cereal, breads and pastries. They did have a nice selection of yogurt and fresh fruit. The breakfast area is very small with limited seating.
We had no complaints with our stay and would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine F
Reviewed 23 June 2015

The best part of staying here was leaving. Crawling with spiders and staff members who would rather chastise you for booking online than actually solve a problem or try to be even remotely civilized. I'd rather sleep in a tent or in my car.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank LiaDeane
Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

We booked this hotel for a stopover on our way to Rolling Thunder in Washington DC. The weather was terrible so it was nice to arrive in the evening to a friendly check in at the front desk. The rooms are clean and comfortable. There is no restaurants within walking distance but there is a steak house right next door but you have to go back out on the road to get to it. It's a nice hotel right by I79. I would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2015

This is a $29.99 hotel at best. Dirty - I cleaned the bathroom myself. Ventilation does not work so the room was musty. TV is lousy. Wireless connection terrible. I was unable to get any work done. I have stayed at decent quality Inn's before. This is not one of them. Same old bad breakfast. Definitely will not stay here again. My complaints were not adequately addressed.

Room Tip: keep driving
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank KingOfInfiniteSpace
Reviewed 25 April 2015

I was pulling a small camper and there was adequate parking for my car and trailer and there we several other guests pulling trailers also. Nice clean rooms, helpful staff, WiFi and close to restaurants. Free breakfast but breakfast area is very small and if three people are trying to fill their plates at same time; it's a problem. A man with three kids age 6 to 12 gave up and left the breakfast area. Couple tables so close together that couldn't use both at same time because chairs were too close. This is not a deal breaker; we will stay there again when traveling through area.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family