“Wonderful place!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 5 June 2017

The food is excellent. Salsa and cheese dip is the bomb. I'm a semi vegetarian and the spinach quesadilla and beam burrito are awesome. Margaritas are awesome!!

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

First visit for my husband and I, we highly recommend! We ordered the Mexican fajitas with the chicken, steak, shrimp, and chorizo was delicious and a huge portion. I also ordered the raspberry margarita and it was awesome and the strongest one I have had so far. Server and staff were very friendly.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Had a great time with work friends. THe complimentary sombrero and chili pepper necklace were either for May 5 or a birthday celebration. After a few margaritas it's hard to remember which. Dinner entrees were fresh and hot. Chips and salsa were refilled by friendly wait staff despite the after work crowd.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by Los Agaves. I had their chimichangas with Spanish rice and it was very good. Their salsa had a nice kick to it. Friendly staff and pleasant atmosphere. Parking lot is kind of tight in spots, but the food more than makes up for it.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

We recently had a car trip to Myrtle Beach with another couple. Half way point was Charleston, WV. We had booked the Microtel and upon arrival asked the front desk where to eat that night. She directed us to walk a couple blocks and here was Los Agaves. Fabulous authentic Mexican restaurant. In fact our meals were so good we stopped back here on our way home. I first had the Sincornizada. Excellent. The cheese sauce was amazing and the flavours delicious. On the return trip I had the Acapulco Cheese Steak also very, very tasty. My husband is not much for spicy foods but found the menu agreeable. Our friends also enjoyed their meals. You must try their Margarita's! Friendly staff and great patio.