“Great lamb gyro!”
Review of Grano

Grano
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 25 June 2016

We are here every 1-2 weeks and NEVER disappointed. We always order a Greek salad - fresh, lots of feta and olives - and I just can't stop ordering the lamb gyro - excellent! We've also tried pizza and Italian, very tasty - desserts are huge and VERY good. Small family-run restaurant, clean, friendly staff, open lunch and dinner.

1  Thank stenowriter

Reviewed 8 June 2016

The greek salad was made with iceberg lettuce and the feta was clearly not fresh. Not to mention, lots of brown edges on the lettuce. My husband's panini was small for the price and the bread was dry. They did adjust the price to reflect my disappointment.

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

I think the owner's family has become the wait staff and they are awesome. The restaurant is spotless. We devoured our gyro before we could even take a picture. Excellent humus and desserts too!

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

I'm a big fan of Mediterranean food. I am always looking for the best wherever I travel. I like Grano's atmosphere, it's something unique and looks like it was specially designed inside. The service has always been good for me. I almost always get a gyro, chicken or lamb. I personally think the shawarma is just average compared to where I've been. It's also $10 for just a gyro w/ fries or small salad, which doesn't bother me extremely. What really bothers me though is $5 for a mediocre piece of baklava. I ALWAYS get baklava at these types of restaurants and have never seen a price this high on one piece.

Reviewed 23 December 2015

WOW!...what a wonderful lunch!~ got the lamb sandwich and fries...lamb was seasoned nicely, pita was soft and pillow-y...really wonderful meal...service was quick and efficient...highly recommend!...

2  Thank mjpk25