“Best Sushi ever!”
Review of Taste of Asia

Taste of Asia
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our restaurant offers a wide array of Asian dishes, ranging from traditional Chinese Fried Rice, Japanese Sushi, Thai Curry to new style entrees such as Sesame Prawns, Four Season and Seafood Delight.
Reviewed 14 January 2017

I have traveled in the US all across from Florida to California and into Asia. This is the best sushi I have ever tasted in the US. If you have not experienced real Sushi, "Taste of Asia" will give you true flavor of the way it is done in Asia for a moderate price. I highly recommend it because they put American Chinese and Japanese food to shame!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Nothing special here. You get the usual choices. We eat at Taste of Asia because it has the best Chinese food in the area. That's not saying much, as there are not many really good restaurants in the Charleston area. The egg rolls/spring rolls are rather bland, unfrozen then fried.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

When traveling I usually stick to the local cuisine, because that makes sense. So, on a whim, I chose sushi in West Virginia. It was my lucky day. I found tuna tataki and a dragon roll for take out. Both tasted fresh and delicious beyond words.
This beautiful day called for sitting outside. There is a small park bench area across the street at the site of a pre-historic mound. If you have time, walk around at this random highway exit. You might be surprised. The indoor restaurant appeared clean and pleasant. I will find my way back again.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Asian fusion in a casual setting. I always get sushi and usually I am satisfied with the food here. Nothing outstanding, but an easy go-to place, and they have more than Japanese so everyone in a group can be happy. They offer Thai and Chinese dishes along with Japanese sushi and grilled entrees.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

We wanted a light supper and an adult beverage after a long day of driving. Just a few blocks from our Hotel (Wingate in S. Charleston) Service was spotty, but the food was good. I think she was new, and the language issue contributed to the confusion. But it was fun if not a little frustrating. The tast of the food overcame any other issues. Would go back if we are ever in the area again.

Been to Taste of Asia? Share your experiences!