“Date Night ”

Ranked #5 of 43 Restaurants in Saint Albans
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had our date night and we had never been here. I got prime rib, baked potato and salad. It was very good! My husband had a steak, scallop potatoes and macaroni and cheese. Then we had desert, chocolate peanut butter pie. Everything was very good and our service was excellent. I highly recommend.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

5 of us went here for the first time in November, despite living in St Albans for over 20 years. We all thought the food was delicious. Service was fast and it wasn't crowded.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 21 December 2017

We had a very good time. The food was wonderful and everyone enjoyed what they ordered. The service could have been more attentive. When we ordered appetizers and they were brought to us they didn't have sauce for the cheese fries or blue cheese or ranch dressing for the wings. we were half finished with them before she brought dressings and sauce to us. It took a while for them to bring more drinks to us. The hot fudge brownie could have been warmed up.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Unsophisticated menu, mediocre cooking, great location, unpredictable service. They try very hard to be a top-notch place, but by trying to please the least adventurous palate they disapoint anyone else. If you go off-peak hours they just aren't prepared to serve.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We were seated downstairs close to a window for an amazing view of the river. Our waiter came right over with water and a wine list. I had the stuffed whitefish and my companion had the steak. We started with salads and ended with a complimentary peanut butter pie. The salad was fresh and delicious (although a little cheese heavy). The mains were superb. The pie was to die for. Wine selection was slim, but the house wasn't bad. Service was top notch. Will definitely go again!

Date of visit: August 2017