“Satisfactory Iced Drink and Donut”
Review of Baskin-Robbins

Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Ranson
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stopped by here to primarily get a Vanilla Bean Coolata and a donut while passing through the area. The drink was well flavored, not watery as can sometimes be the case, and the donut kind of warm and sticky, but it seemed to be fresh. The drive through service was fairly fast and good, but one does need to pull up kind of close in order to reach the teller at the drive through window.

Worth another visit for sure if one is in the area.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The donuts at the Dunkin Donuts portion of the combined store are consistent with other stores, the kids always like them. Although I typically get coffee, other places are better. This last trip I got iced coffee, as opposed to getting the cold brew. I asked the difference, the iced coffee is their regular coffee, the cold brew is stronger. As I said I got the regular iced. It seemed weak and watered down. I’ll try the cold brew next time to see how it is.

The staff was courteous and the drinks came out fast.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

I regularly stop by this place for coffee drinks. The drive through is fast and efficient. However, the donuts and muffins are often stale... I believe they don't make them here but bring them in from another store and you can tell. On several occasions the inside has been rather dirty. Today it happened to be clean inside but the muffin I bought for my kid was so stale she declined to eat it.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

Ice Cream the way I like it and Scooped out rather than drip or milk Shake
Choice of favors and taste good enough to eat, Good place and good people
,good service. Thanks BC

Reviewed 12 September 2016

This Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins has gone steadily downhill since it opened. The staff is rude, and could care less whether your order is right. I had rocky road and it was loaded with ice crystals. It took over half an hour (YES, 30 minutes) to get a cup of coffee. The clerk said he would brew some and forgot me although I was standing right in front of him. When he finally did get the coffee, he asked to see my receipt and then kept it. I was going to contact corporate offices but I needed the store number. The clerk did not know what that meant. He kept trying to give me the store phone number. The place is dirty and simply not worth the headache. It will go by the way of Bob Evans (which was down the street and was horrible-- and finally closed). When I asked for the manager, the clerk said he didn't know the manager's name and besides, the manager was never there. Enough said.

1  Thank JamesK45