US$69
US$60
US$121
US$103
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$140
US$131
Motel 6 Parkerburg(Parkersburg)
US$62
US$58
Sleep Inn & Suites(Parkersburg)
US$105
US$99
US$98
US$60
US$112
US$105
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$123
US$109
Economy Inn(Parkersburg)
US$68
US$64
All reviewsred lobsterno elevatorsausage gravylimited barchoice privilegeshot breakfastroom was cleanrecommend this hotelhotel is locatedyogurtfront desk clerkwater pressureindoor poolwaffle makerhotel roomthe breakfast areafirst floor
Reviewed 3 October 2017

After a football game and a two hour drive, we finally checked in after midnight. The front desk clerk was exceptionally kind and made sure that we knew when breakfast was served, where coffee and water were located in case we needed anything to get going in the morning.
The lack of an elevator was frustrating due to the lack of sleep, the late hour and the amount of stuff we needed to cart up the stairs and three quarters of the way down the hall.
Room was clean, bathroom was clean, and the room smelled as though it had been really cleaned.
Breakfast in the morning included a hot bar with scrambled eggs, potatoes, biscuits, sausage, and sausage gravy. The general offerings were yogurt, boiled eggs, pastries, fruit, cereal, oatmeal, milk and juice. The breakfast area manager was very nice and offered to make our daughter non cheesy potatoes if we had time to wait.
Overall, this is will be our go to place to stay when we return to Parkersburg.

Room Tip: Odd numbered rooms are on the back side of the hotel and are quieter due to the location of the main road.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2017

we recently spent a night there while passing thru.the staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful.the room was either new or was just remodeled. everything was very clean and looked brand new.very nice king size bed.if you like my review please vote for me :) thank you

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2017

I stayed here several years ago. At the time, I thought the hotel was a bit overpriced for what it offered. I was in the area again recently and cashed in a free Choice Privileges night to stay here again, although I noted that prices have come down somewhat from what they were seven years ago.

No major issues with my stay. The wi-fi didn't work when I was there seven years ago, but it worked fine this time. Comfortable beds, clean room, poor shower water pressure. The location is inconvenient to the interstate but is convenient to shopping and dining. It's a bit tricky to get to, as it's located behind the Red Lobster. Good hot breakfast.

One thing I did note was that it took a great deal of force to push the door handle down to open the door when trying to enter the room. I don't know if this was an issue with just my room or if it's the case with every room in the hotel. Someone with poor grip or hand/arm strength might have difficulty getting into their room.

I'd consider staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank millenniumhwy
Reviewed 29 December 2016

We checked in very quickly. This stay was on Dec. 23rd and they had a lot of rooms available. We were given a king room right on the main floor. It was pretty close to the front desk/breakfast rooms, but it was a nice quite spot. We were happy about that.
They did have a pool, but we didn't use it. The breakfast was very good with lots of choices. Also, the water pressure was very good in our room. The only draw back was this hotel was pretty far off the M-79 and right in the downtown area of Parkersburg. So it was about 4 miles from the expressway.

Room Tip: When you initial the check in form, read first before signing. I had initialed one line, without reading and it was for the room safe.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Georgia H
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Attended a family reunion here. The space and facilities/amenities are top notch for a hotel if this size.

Very nice, modern, clean, and well maintained property. Unusually well suited to both family (with children) and business travel.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family