“A Parkersburg Gem”

Add it.
Emanuel's Chef's Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #61 of 113 Restaurants in Parkersburg
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Description: International Ethnic cuisine restaurant & bakery made-from-scratch restaurant and bakery. we make everything from middle eastern to European, asian, south american.
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I stopped in this morning and picked up bagels and pastries for my office. The pastries were fresh, flaky and sweet. And their homemade bagels are the best you will find outside of NYC. Chewy and wonderful. Try the Sesame seed and pink Himalyan salt one for a taste treat. And the woman working there went out of her way to make sure I had everything I needed. If you are visiting Parkersburg, don't skip this local favorite. I was told hey are open 7:30A - 7:30 P M-F.