US$139
US$158
US$122
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$144
US$121
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$88
US$135
US$109
Trip.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$140
US$111
Residence Inn Morgantown(Morgantown)
US$144
US$117
All reviewsnice lobbygreat inngas fireplaceno elevatorfront deskroom was cleannext morningbreakfast areahot breakfastbusiness tripfirst floordowntown morgantownvery nice hotelwafflesfree breakfastmeaderymotel
Reviewed 2 December 2016

The lobby of this hotel is extremely welcoming! There was a fire going in a fireplace in the center of the room. There were dining tables on three sides of the fire. Each table had a candy jars with mini Snickers bars. Nice touch! The fourth side had a sofa and lounge chairs. There was a variety of games under the coffee table.
I like the inside corridor concept. I feel rooms are cleaner and safer.
Our room was comfy and clean. The bedding was fresh and comfortable. We had a room that faced a hill in the back. Very quiet. We enjoyed the use of the desk chair and lounge chair as we watched Thursday night football and caught up on our email.
The bathroom was clean and the towels were actually fluffy! (The toilet was a bit short though.)
We had dinner at the adjacent restaurant and were given a10% discount as hotel guests. (Beanery) Tasty meal!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Clinton K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Thank you for your kind words about the Morgantown Quality Inn!

We take great pride in our lobby atmosphere. The fireplace really helps guests receive a sense of arrival as they walk through our front doors. We also enjoy providing candy to guests through the holidays, just as a way to say thank you.

I am glad you also enjoyed the Beanery American Grill next door, and the 10% discount received for staying at our hotel.

Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 November 2016

We had a good, clean room with nice flat screen TV. Hotel was renovated last year, so all is very well appointed. Great mattress. The hot breakfast was good and we appreciate that they had bacon! All the staff was excellent. We ate at the adjacent Beanery restaurant and enjoyed very good food...had appetizers. All in all a nice stay.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Clinton K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

Thank you for your kind words about the Morgantown Quality Inn!

The hotel was super excited that the Beanery American Grill moved in next door. They're homemade American Classics menu was right up our alley!

Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

The stay was very nice. The rooms were clean and quiet. The continental breakfast was just enough to keep us full for awhile. It is only 5 miles from downtown Morgantown student dorms. There was even a convenient shuttle bus to get us back and forth from the game. I'm not a real hotel snob, but a clean room and quiet area is a must. I just wish hotels would offer coupons or specials. Putting children through college is a great expense and visiting them apparently isn't cheap either. One weekend you can easily drop $300-$400. Overall, I am sure I will be staying at Quality Inn again!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Morgantown Quality Inn.

I am glad you enjoyed your weekend, and our breakfast options. We have been working hard to expand our breakfast options to ensure every guest gets the best possible experience.

We are currently working with the Mountain Line to have shuttle to and from every WVU Football game. I am glad you enjoyed that perk!

Thanks again for your review, and we hope to see you again soon!

Lets go Mountaineers!

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed here on Oct 6th 2016 in room 222. It had multiple stink bugs crawling on the walls. I quickly packed up and moved to another room. I had no issues in the new room, but the damage was done. I'll never be back.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Sonya T, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2016

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit. I would like to apologize for the issue you encountered in your room and hope to express that is not a norm in our hotel. I am happy we could accommodate you to a new room and I do hope you will give us another try the next time you are in Morgantown.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

This is the first time I've stayed here since it changed its name to Quality Inn. I see that some improvements have been made to make a very pleasant stay even better. The showers have a new kind of curtain that doesn't blow in on you. And they have added a small canteen that has frozen microwave meals, snacks, toiletry items, etc that one might be looking for at odd hours. A nice touch for the hungry late arrival. Also, some standard necessary toiletry items not included with the room, such as combs, etc, are available free of charge from the desk if you have forgotten your own.
The staff is unfailingly pleasant and helpful. I even had an "emergency" situation, discovering that a wallet had been left behind after I was too far away to return. The staff promptly went into the room, retrieved the wallet, boxed it up and instructed me to arrange for UPS pickup. They applied the shipping label I emailed to them and the wallet was promptly mailed out. They reassured me through several calls in my somewhat frantic state.
Great staff, clean and comfortable rooms and a very nice breakfast selection - above and beyond the standard continental fare. Nice, fresh 24 hour coffee, too.

Room Tip: Two floors, no elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Hello!
Thank you for your wonderful review of your recent visit and thank you for your loyalty and return to our hotel. We have recently undergone renovations to upgrade our hotel and make it more enjoyable for our guests. We are thrilled our staff could help you out with your wallet situation and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Morgantown!