“Nice staff and fresh food”
Review of Long John Silver's

Long John Silver's
Ranked #117 of 173 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The staff at this Long John Silver's are very nice. Anytime I come to the drive-through they are very friendly,courteous and helpful. I don't feel rushed ever. They always help me make a decision for my family in terms of the best value for the amount of food we need. Thank you LJS. The food is always fresh and we love their hush puppies and chicken.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Food if cheap and average but after reading they had over Restaurant violations I don't think I will eat there again

Reviewed 10 March 2017

the food was good but the bathrooms here are in desperate need of repair and cleaning. the women's room didn't even have a lock on it. the inside also looked like it was in need of some improvements as well. if you can overlook these issues then you can enjoy your food.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

This LJS had a few rough years. Corporate finally stepped in and took over. The service is excellent...friendly staff. The food is good, and the store is clean. Glad to have this restaurant back to it's former glory.

1  Thank erindlight
Reviewed 28 October 2016

We have always loved Long John Silver as fast food that is not a burger. The restaurant was practically empty at dinner time on a Sunday night so I doubt the locals come here. It looked like it was not open from the outside but we did see people walking in before us. The interior needs an update but we had no problem with the food. There was a special box meal for $5 with 2 fish, drink, and cookie that was cheaper than the 2 fish platter by itself. Restrooms were clean which is what we needed before getting back on the road.