Jerico Bed & Breakfast
US$90
Travelocity
  • Pool
Roseloe Motel(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$88
The Omni Homestead Resort(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$118
US$88
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
The Greenbrier(White Sulphur Springs)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe main houseback porchhot tubgreenbrier riverin townyanktomlillycabinappliancesfireplacesleepingtrailroomysnowshoeskiing
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 January 2015

Another GREAT experience in the Ruckman cabin!!!!! I have stayed in this cabin 3 times this year and each time I found it to be clean, well stocked, and quite comfortable. I have much enjoyed building my friendship with Lindie and Tom. They, both, love Pocahontas County, Marlinton, and their cabins.

Room Tip: Discuss your desires and needs with Lindie, as there are many choices.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Dianade101
Reviewed 1 December 2014

I found the website a few years ago and was intrigued. When we got engaged, we decided this would be ideal. We are both living historians, love the mountains, antiques, and nature. It was only a six-hour drive so we didn't have to spend a lot of our time traveling. We missed our cabin on arrival, but the owner, Tom, very graciously directed us to The Lewis. LOVED the cabin! We spent most of 4 days alone, but all of my family joined us for Thanksgiving, some staying in The Yank. We had the best family Thanksgiving ever! Lindie & Tom thought of everything. Our drive was plowed by Tom, they put ice melt on the walks, and brought us LED lights during a power outage. Everyone in Marlinton was very friendly, and we had a great day of antiquing in Lewisburg. Planning to return for our first anniversary. Will highly recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Colleen K
Reviewed 27 November 2014

Comfortable clean cabins . Sparkling hot tubs, glowing fireplaces and friendly caring hostess, Friendly nice small town, Cabins furnished well with sufficient supplies, blankets etc Nice yard for the dog

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank KALMESTER
Reviewed 27 October 2014

Well, lets review. I was late checking in. Lindie called me and informed me that "most people call when they are going to be late", I agree I was late but that is embarrising to hear while sitting with ones family member and getting my hands slapped (at my age) for tardiness. My sister and I arrived; Tom was in the office and gave us our key to the room", he was very nice. Next am; we went for breakfast and Lindie was much nicer, (must have had a bad day before). Breakfast was okay that am. Tom came in ask if we needed more coffee made and started talking to us about the Cass Railroad trip we were going on. He is I can tell a very hard working man, who loves what he does; and is a very kind man. We even talked about Physical therapy the last day we were there. His dad was a Physical therapist. He was just so easy to talk to. Lindie was also very nice that day; we went to show her I halloween costumes, Wilma Flinstone, and Betty Rubble, she was so sweet to us, took our picture for us and just thought they were so perfect. All in all, I would say the stay at Jerico was a really good one, Tom and Lindie were really a nice, (we all have our moments). The room we had was very clean, bathroom small, but so comfortable. I would definitely recommend the Jerico Bed and Breakfast to those traveling tru the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a cabin. Rooms are nice but small.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jmayapple
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I am a city girl and frequent business traveler that wants to be a country girl ,,, so i do like my amenities. I have stayed at this property twice.
Once in the rebel cabin ,,, what a perfect cabin ,,, gorgeous location ,, gorgeous porch with hot tub,,, very clean,, nice romantic bedroom downstair with lovely windows and view.
A bigger and more comfortable bathroom with large shower than ever expected ,,, a loft upstairs with 2 beds. A swing on the porch, chairs , grill, equipped kitchen, perfect fireplace ,,, there is a tv if you have to have one. It is so incredibly quiet ! and just beautiful for walking. warning ,,, you can get up the "mountain" in summer ,,, front wheel drive, but it is steep, i shifted to first gear ,,, i dont think you could make it in snow without a four wheel drive ,, this is a rugged driveway up. not a long way up , but steep.
I also stayed at the bed and breakfast that i believe have 5 or 6 rooms. Basic , very clean rooms ,,, small bathrooms ,,, but in the morning ,, there is coffee brewing and the owners make a lovely breakfast ,,eggs ,toast, waffles , sausage, bacon ,, really nice breakfast area and parlor. If you step out of the B and B you can also walk up the road and see some of the other cabins ( not the Rebel).
Both the cabin and room at the B and B were very clean and i had everything i needed. If you have an ATT mobile ,, it does work with some sporadic outages ,,, and it will work in the town of Marlinton ,,, only a few minutes drive away.
there is so much to see and do in Pocahontas county ,, I imagine this a great place to stay for friends, family reunions and romance.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family