US$161
US$143
US$88
US$72
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$88
Travelocity
US$60
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanparking lotbar grilloutside entranceovernight stopyogurtbiscuits and gravyusb portsfree breakfasthour drivewould stay here againfirst floorking suitegas stationwaffle makerin townair conditioner
Reviewed 12 March 2017

I gave this 3 stars because the staff that I encountered were all friendly. The room looked clean but was nothing extraordinary. It was a place to sleep for a night but not somewhere i look forward to going. I will try other hotels next time.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 24 February 2017

We stayed at the Quality Inn over the Christmas Holiday and while their I did not know I had left my college class ring. Matthew Ridgeway the General Manager called two months later and said they had found my ring and using the inscribed name on the inside matched it to our reservation and call to let me know. They mailed me the ring. Thank you so much Matthew.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 December 2016

We stayed in Lewisburg to see a pre-Christmas play. The Quality Inn was a great place to stay. Very clean and comfortable. Good bedding and pillows. Very convenient to the interstate. Walking distance to a couple of restaurants, a very short drive to others, and only about a 5 minute drive to the center of town. A very charming place with nice shops and places to eat. Some reviewers comment on the hotel having doors open to the outside, and this is true, but that does not bother us. Sometimes it's nice to have your car right at your door! Nice large breakfast room, and good breakfast. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay. Nice room, nice people. Old style motel with parking right outside my room. That came in handy, because we had freezing rain and the parking lot was an ice rink. Eggs, ham, toast, bagels for breakfast.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 December 2016

Very nice large rooms. Parking right at your door, Pillow top beds, breakfast included, very clean rooms. Check in was quick with a friendly attendant. Enjoyed the deck off the back of the hotel for a happy hour outside! We would stay there again, if we are back that way.

Room Tip: Park at your door
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple