Oakland Motel(Oakland)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$120
US$77
US$69
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$105
US$100
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 May 2017

May 16-19, 2017 for work
Although a dated hotel, the rooms were very clean & the owner was extremely nice as was his help ...internet was slow, but it worked ...I will not hesitate to book this hotel if ever working in the area again

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

We stay here every year because of location. Hotel needs major updates, the beds are clean, but wear your socks on the carpet. Air conditioning is poor, entire place needs a thorough cleaning. Restaurant attached is convenient, bread and pastry are homemade.. Service is slow.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jennifer c
Reviewed 20 July 2016

As the only hotel in the area for a family event, I booked a room for 3 days. The room I was given had a horrible smell, the bathroom was disgusting and the "high speed internet" was almost non existent. I went to the office telling them I needed the Internet for research and the super slow speed would not fit my needs. They gave me a room next to the router. That room smelled as well. I was afraid to touch anything. Stains in the bathroom. As I was exhausted after a long day, I pulled back the comforter, and slept. The next morning, I went to the office and explained again I needed the high speed internet and could not stay at their hotel. They did refund me for the 2 days I had booked. I drove 20 miles to the Red Roof Inn in Fairmont for the remainder of my visit. So much nicer, cleaner and friendlier.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2015

This Motel is such a great place to stay. We attended the Preston County Buckwheat Festival to see Aaron Tippin in concert and this motel was so convenient to everything and the people there are so nice. It's not a fancy hotel but it is clean, staff is nice and there is a great restaurant on site with great food. Prices are very reasonable. We really enjoyed our stay there and would definitely return. The town is small but they really know how to have fun with their Festival. So glad they chose Aaron Tippin this year! Heard a rumor he even stayed at the Heldreth but mind you, it is just a rumor (HA)(HA)

Room Tip: Great rooms
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

Came with friends for a weekend of golf, beds are not comfortable, very noisy, and the rooms were not in great shape. The towels were like rags. The floor in the room was rotten under the carpet. It appeared families were living in the rooms so there was lots of people milling around outside. Unfortunately, there are few places to stay when you come to Kingwood, WV.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends