“Pumpkin Curry, Pad Thai, and Jungle Curry are tops!!!!”

Thai Valley Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Hurricane
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 16 January 2016

This is the best restaurant in a 50 mile radius. Fresh, flavorful, and reasonably priced. Thai Valley Kitchen serves the best Thai cuisine I have ever eaten, and I have eaten at plenty of Thai restaurants. I wish they served breakfast!!!

Reviewed 30 December 2015

First time we have tried Thai food. Nice experience! Good service. Very clean and relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed 30 December 2015

Looking from the outside you may not expect much (after you manage to find it tucked away in the back corner of its plaza) but Thai Valley Kitchen is easily one of the best dining experiences in the valley for not only its quality and variety of food, but more importantly it's amazing and friendly staff. One visit was enough to make me fall in love with the restaurant, and return the next day with several others. The prices are reasonable. the atmosphere is nice, but best of all, the food is amazing. I foresee many more visits!

Reviewed 18 October 2015

Thai and Asian fusion cooking that is well-prepared and delicious. We have eaten there several times and find the food consistently great

Reviewed 9 September 2015

For amazing Thai food, you must visit the Thai Valley Kitchen! Love the egg rolls, the chicken satay and the yummy sauces that come with it, and their Pad Thai is my favorite. When I can actually stop myself, there is plenty left over to take home for another meal. I have a picky child who loves their fried rice with chicken or shrimp. Everything I have tried is delicious! Always clean and love the service.