US$84
US$65
US$88
US$76
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$116
US$99
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsfront desksteep hillclean roomspicnic areapleasant stayking roomwest virginiatub showerstay there againgreat customer serviceanyone travelingbed was comfortablefirst floorthe entire staffa great place to staygreat roomgreat price
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying again at the Red Roof which did not disappoint me. When being welcomed, I felt as tho I was a long time friend because they were so nice! Upon getting my room which was still a great price for someone like me with a strick budget, I got all the help I needed. Anything that I felt I needed for my kids they provided for our stay. I slept like a log because the beds were so comfortable and cozy. It was jus a great stay again and will definitely be coming back to stay again with my family. Great service and very clean.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your experience. We appreciate your loyalty. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

This place is very clean and everything looks new. The shower was great, the bed was very comfortable. Front desk person was helpful and nice. Perfect location to resturants and stores. I have stayed at places all over the world and I can't find one issue with this place.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank You so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your kind words and I will be sure to share this with our team. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

We Stayed There For 4 Nights while Visiting Family In Clarksburg.
First of All
The Manager Ms. JoAnn was Awesome and Very Kind and Helpful with Helping me Get 2 Rooms.
So was the Rest Of The Staff!!
The Room were Large and Very Very Clean!! The Bed was So Comfortable!!
The 3rd day,
The Fire Alarm In our room started Chirping loudly.
I called the front Office and within 10 Minutes, it was Fixed!! AWESOME JOB!!!!
Our Stay Was AMAZING!!
Plus NO FEE FOR PETS Was A HUGE Plus!!
Will DEFINITELY Stay There Again
And
REFER THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so happy to hear about your reunited visit with your sister. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Red Roof has many great employees. Angie made me stay feel welcome and comforting. These employees here make sure to communicate really well and make sure you’re stay is entertaining. I will for sure come and stay again !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank You for sharing your experience with us. I will be sure to share this with our team! We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have season tickets to WVU football. We used to stay with a friend. Unfortunately our friend passed. So this year we’ve had to find new accommodations. After 2 miserable places in Morgantown, I came across this hotel and the reviews were great.

The reviews didn’t lie! The moment we walked into the lobby and talked to the wonderful staff, we knew this will always be our place to stay. One of the ladies told us about Redi-rewards and even booked us for the rest of the season and personally walked the redo-rewards card to our room. She called to make sure we were happy because we told her about our last experience elsewhere.

The room was clean and modern. The bed was comfortable. We loved the convenience to 79.

We found out Mountaineer home away from home when were in town. Thank you so much!!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Fairmont064, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Fairmont, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank You and welcome to our Red Roof Inn family. It was so nice to meet you and your husband. I did look for you at the game on TV. We look forward to the next home WVU Mountaineer game. Let's go....Mountaineers!