“Good for sandwiches, but I would stay away from large entrees.”
Review of C J Maggie's American Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
C J Maggie's American Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Certainly a welcome addition to downtown Fairmont, which has traditionally been a hot dog and pizza town. My recommendation is to stick to the sandwiches and avoid to higher priced entrees. The menu is too large and the result is average food at best on may items. My recommendation is for them to concentrate on fewer items and strive for consistency. On a scale of 1 to 10, I give them a 4.

There are newer reviews for C J Maggie's American Grill

Reviewed 1 June 2012

All food is good. Never disappointed! Take time to look around. So much to see.Friendly service, good food, great atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 March 2012

We love CJs for their Wood Fired pizza oven and wonderful salads. We try to eat light/less but their Spinach Salad with gasp bacon dressing is worth the calories.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

Everything I have ever ordered there has been very tasty and huge portions.

Reviewed 28 December 2011

Drinks are excellent but burgers leave alot to be desired, I am not even sure what I ate was beef.