“Greek Pizza or Spinach salad are my favorites”
Review of C J Maggie's American Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
C J Maggie's American Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 March 2012

We love CJs for their Wood Fired pizza oven and wonderful salads. We try to eat light/less but their Spinach Salad with gasp bacon dressing is worth the calories.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

Everything I have ever ordered there has been very tasty and huge portions.

Reviewed 28 December 2011

Drinks are excellent but burgers leave alot to be desired, I am not even sure what I ate was beef.

Reviewed 27 October 2011

We stopped here for a friday lunch and found C J Maggies on the main street into Fairmont from the interstate. We parked street side at metered parking, although there is parking in the rear.

The decor is rustically clever... and the greeters were friendly and got us to our table quickly. We had a good view of the food coming out of the kitchen and the first thing you notice is that the plates are full of food... and very appetizing looking. I opted for the soup and salad combo and my wife went with the soup and sandwhich combo. My chili was typical meat and beans, but my salad was huge, crisp and fresh. I had to help my wife finish her sandwhich.

And the price was under $20 including (Big) drinks. This is a place to go to when you're hungry and don't want to spend a lot of $$$'s. We'd go out of our way to go back there.