“Good Food with Friendly Service in a Local Bar/Restaurant”
Review of Roni's Pizza

Roni's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Elkview
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I was in Roni's to meet some musical friends on a Sunday late afternoon. I was greeted warmly by the friendly staff. I was directed to a fine local beer on draft. I sampled the battered onion rings, which were delicious. My only regred is that I did not order more food.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I posted a favorable review of Roni's a while back, but I have to (to some extent) rescind my comments. while the food and staff haven't changed, Management has removed the 4-top tables and put in a bunch of booths, all back-to-back, with little space on the sides. People are crammed together like sardines in a can. It's gotta be hard for waitstaff to navigate between the booths.

I can understand their desire to serve more people and increase profits, but it makes for an uncomfortable and unpleasant dining experience. I can't help but wonder if there's some building code governing this stuff (Fire Marshal, maybe?)

Dining out, at least for me, is about more than just the food. Don't think I'll be back.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We went during a time when a live local band that was playing. It is kinda crowded ...tables and chairs seemed to be right on top of each other.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Roni's is a nice, casual sports-bar type of place in an area sorely lacking in that element. The pizza, thin-crust, is the core of the menu. Also offered are some interesting sandwich combinations, a decent variety of salads.

There's an outdoor patio in back of the restaurant that seems pretty popular with the regulars, and they feature live music outdoors in season. Though it is a full-service bar, the vibe is pretty low-key and family friendly. I've seen parents & kids in their soccer uniforms on several occasions.

Living in the Elk River community, it's nice to have a neighborhood bar/pizza joint that doesn't require a 25-mile round trip.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

They have good food. The pretzel bites are the best! I went in the afternoon on a weekday so it was not loud or crowded.