“Best Baked Beans I've Ever Eaten”
Review of Ridge View BBQ

Ridge View BBQ
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Dunbar
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We were determined to find a good place to eat around Charleston,West Virginia for future trips past here. We found this small family-owned business right across from West Virginia State University. It was very easy to access from the highway. I ordered the barbecue brisket salad. I've never had anything like it – – it was mouthwatering. Prices are reasonable and serving sizes are large, so order accordingly. My husband had a side of the best baked beans we've ever tasted.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Stopped here on a whim and so glad we did. Absolutely delicious and filing. Lots of locals here, so you know it has to be good! Huge portions and good prices. Highly recommend this place if you are in the area. Not much parking and a busy street.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

This place is AMAZING! The food is absolutely delicious, it's priced fairly, and the staff is so friendly. I couldn't make a single constructive comment. It's seriously perfect. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Family run place with THE BEST BBQ. Clean, casual and friendly staff. It is worth the trip for a great meal.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Delicious BBQ I highly recommend this restaurant establishment. The food and service was excellent. I will return!