We bought the New Years package with an extra day that included ski passes. The new years package was good . . . Party included band, heavy hors devore., and open bar. Stayed in the executive suites which include a fridge and microwave which is convenient for the cost concious. Great amenities that you would expect from a resort. 7 miles from skiing. Note that ski passes are only good for the day of your stay. I was skied out the last day and was hoping to use the passes on a return visit to the slopes.
The front desk operations were the worse I have experienced .. Very slow and inefficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Glade Springs is a full service destination resort offering travelers a memorable mountain escape where they can enjoy a variety of accommodations, meeting facilities, outdoor adventures and recreational options while decompressing and being themselves. Its’ ideal Southern West Virginia setting provides the total package of outdoor mountain fun, world class golf, skiing, equestrian, tennis and spa services that offers great value and surpasses expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Resort at Glade Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Glade Springs Hotel Daniels
- Hotel At Glade Springs
- At Glade Springs Daniels
- Glade Springs Resort West Virginia