“Have enjoyed their food and service for years!”
Review of Rice Bowl

Rice Bowl
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Cross Lanes
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I have dined here for years both dine in and take out plus the sunday buffet and have never had a bad meal. My wife and i go often and the meals have always arrived quickly and as ordered. It is worth stopping by if in the area.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Getting a much needed remodel. Looking great! Still serving same great and tasty food. Friendly and attentive staff.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

I loved it! I had sesame chicken, egg drop soup, and spring rolls. The portions were enormous. The food was great! Way more than I could eat. Tasted great, and it was quick! I ordered online while I was in the parking lot. Very short wait once I got inside. A huge amount of food for $12. If I lived closer, I would eat here frequently.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

The gentleman who runs Rice Bowl is a class act. He always takes great care of us. Definitely wants to be successful. He hustles! It definitely doesn't hurt that they make great food on top of that. Never had a bad experience with them.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

A small Chinese buffet but the variety was adequate. Food was tasty and food trays were kept supplied. Only complaint is there is no ice cream, which I have come to expect from Chinese buffets such as this one.