“Dinner is great but my favorite is brunch”

Black Sheep Burrito & Brews @ The Brewery
Ranked #8 of 302 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Mexican, International, Fusion, Brew Pub
Description: Serving one-of-kind fusion Burritos, Tacos, and Tortas with a routing selection of craft beers brewed in-house by Charleston Brewing Co. along with signature Margaritas and MoJitos. Saturday and Sunday Brunch is served from 11am to 3pm along with a limited burrito and taco list to choose from. Normal business hours are Sunday through Thurs 11am to 10pm and Friday & Saturday until Midnight.
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Black Sheep Burrito is an awesome restaurant that has a great location. We had friends in town and all came out for dinner. Wings were great. Beers are cold. The burrito was amazing and I believe it’s name was “Bad Azz”

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Stopped here after a show. It was good. There are a lot of different options to choose from. It may even be great, but that will require more investigation.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

My fiance and I stopped by here to eat on our way out west. WV along route 79 is kind of scarce in places to eat, so this was a welcome find. This is a brewery as well as a "new age" mexican food type place.

So, here's the review:

Beer: The brews at Black Sheep are good. They offer your standard variety of beer types; each of which live up to their description on the beer menu. I had the cream ale and the brown ale. Both were enjoyable.

Food: Now this is where Black Sheep really wins for me. I'm typically wary of "new age" food places as I'm a bitter 80 year old man at heart, but their bulgogi burrito killed it. It really did. My mouth was on fire by the time I was done eating, and it was worth it. If you enjoy spicy food, do NOT hesitate to order this with the Korean noodle salad (more noodle tham salad ). My fiance had te hummus burrito with the Korean salad as well, and was also very satisfied.

Conclusion: Black Sheep stood out to us on Google maps as we were getting hungry and punchy in the car after 5 hours of driving. They did not disappoint, and we left in a much better mood than we arrived. I should also mention that our server, Cody, was helpful, informative and polite. The only negative I can thow put there is a little more advice on pairing could be included. This is definitely in some part my fault, but the brown ale with the bulgogi burrito was not a terrific pair. So, by all means - if you are in the Charleston area and hungry - this is a good, solid option.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

We were in the area getting dinner and were looking for any other tap rooms or brewpubs nearby. We decided try out this little place. They have good beer, brewed on sit and its all they serve, so you don't have to wrry about being offered that Bud or Miller garbage.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

This was our first time to eat at Black Sheep. We always try to find small local places with unique menus. They offer a lot of really unique tacos. They were all amazing! We loved the Korean BBQ taco and the grilled asparagus taco the most. Their Outloud IPA was really good. This is definitely a place we will be visiting again.