We just stayed at the Brass Pineapple B & B. What a relaxing stay in a beautifully renovated 100 + year old home. The woodwork and stained glass windows are works of art.
Lisa made sure that we were totally comfortable and that all our dietary needs were addressed.
Breakfast was yummy and got us on our way with a smiles on our faces!
Will definitely stay here on a return to the WV capitol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brass Pineapple Inn-Historic Stately Accommodations with Modern Amenities. Rooms have 12 foot ceilings, beautiful lighting, sturdy wood beds, private bathrooms. Breakfast Included with Room Rate. Meals and Room Service Available. Award winning accommodations. Guests include Good Morning America, Arts & Entertainment Television, PBS, Mountain Stage, Delloitte & Touche, MeadWestvaco, Bayer, Toyota, Producers from Oprah Winfrey Network. Conveniently located only 3 blocks from I-77/I-64, 3 Miles from Yeager Airport, 1/2 Block from State Capitol Complex, 1 Mile from Downtown, 3/4 Mile from Clay Center, 1.5 Miles from Civic Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Brass Pineapple Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brass Pineapple Bed And Breakfast
- Brass Pineapple Hotel Charleston