“Reliable and Authentic”
Review of Barone Bros Pizza

Barone Bros Pizza
Ranked #52 of 279 Restaurants in Charleston
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I've known Marc for many years and can tell you he puts his heart into whatever he focuses on. I really appreciate the fact that eating here is local, delicious and easy to get to.

Enjoy.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Baroness Brothers pizza is one of my favorite local pizza places. They have great pizzas and I have never had any complaints. They also offer other items that are very good as well such as salads, bread sticks, speciality pizzas, etc.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Very convenient to the Sleep Inn across the street. A little over priced for the quality in my opinion but pretty good and my family loved the Mediterranean pizza. They also don't put a lot of the individual toppings on the pizzas. The staff was very friendly though. The inside is very old school and not much to look at but looked decently clean.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Like most others we were staying at the Sleep Inn across the street. We had a long day and we're wanting some food so we ordered a medium Mediterranean and a large pepperoni w/green olives. The Mediterranean pizza had super fresh vegetables and was fantastic. We also enjoyed the pepperoni, but I think I ate 4 slices of the Mediterranean before I got to it. It's best to call in and order ahead there's not much to see inside except for the Dale Jr signed cutout. We probably waited 15-20min on our pizza and it was no problem. Staff was friendly too.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Sandwiches, subs, pizza, everything here is good. The price is fair. Service is friendly, and you always see the same people working the counter.