“Delicious ”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #34 of 293 Restaurants in Charleston
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I really like the new drive thru set up. Quick and convenient and they were very friendly and helpful. Hot waffle fries and the nuggets were great

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I love this place and have never been disappointed in my many visits. I took my husband for the first time and he is also convinced. Fresh food and great service.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Everything there is amazing! Their employees, food, and lemonade are all very nice! The chicken nuggets are delicious 100% recommend!

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

The employees are the greatest and they really focus on the customer experience. Every time I leave the store happier than when I got there. The events are great too! I visit weekly at a minimum.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

The place is great and even though you may see a long line it moves extremely fast. Everyone is very friendly even during cold and rainy weather. So if you want something fast and good this is the place to go.