“Great food but slow on taking orders!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #96 of 293 Restaurants in Charleston
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Charleston is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I have always liked and still like Panera. The food is great! I always get the pick 2. I get a sandwich and salad. The Turkey Bacon Bravo is my absolute favorite. The only negative I have is the slow order taking. This particular visit the line was out the door. I noticed why. The people at the register not only take orders the make the smoothies, bagels and get pastries. This slows the process considerably . We waited in line 15 minutes before ordering. The food is prepared relatively quick. All in all it took us 25 minutes to get our food. Again the food was great. I will continue to come here and do recommend it.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Was, as usual clean with friendly emoyees. Food was fresh, very good, and delivered in a timely manner.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Enjoyed a warm bowl of Summer Corn Chowder in Charleston whilst on business. Prompt, polite service and some delicious chow!

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to eat, but it is also a great place to get a smoothie! A nice clean place to grab and go or eat there!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I ordered a roast turkey with White cheddar on cranberry walnut bread. When I ordered I asked if anything else came on the sandwich and was told no. I also asked if I could get it warm and he said sure we will put it in the grill.when Our order was ready it came with some type of mayonnaise based salad on it and was cold. I showed the Mgr. She said she would take care of it. When My order came back the dressing was no longer on the sandwich but it was still cold! I just ate it but will NEVER return. I looked at the order slip and the young man that took the original order made no indication of my requests on the slip. The Mgr did not appear to care. The place also was not clean. A lot of little papers on the floor. The fireplace area very dusty. I love Panera as a rule.If this had been my first experience at one I would never return to one. When you pay $28.00 for a meal for 2 it should be what I ordered.