“A nice treat”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #157 of 293 Restaurants in Charleston
Reviewed 1 July 2015

This is an old fashioned sit down Pizza Hut. They are hard to find now days. We enjoyed a thin crust supreme pizza. I hate to see Pizza Huts going away from the full service restaurants. Glad this one is there..

Reviewed 12 March 2015

friendly waitress outgoing and lots of food to choose from I really was impressed with the service provided when I went to eat there

Reviewed 5 August 2013

There were obviously only three people working the entire restaurant. It showed with how rushed the waitress was, yet how slow the service was. The food was good, but we almost walked out because of slow service. As a chain though, I've seen a lot of this throughout the chain..which is too bad since it used to be a favorite of mine.