“Best Breakfast Around”

Tudor's Biscuit World
Ranked #36 of 302 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Description: Local, West Virginia owned fast food restaurant chain focusing on biscuits and breakfast but also offering lunch.
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Tudors serves the best biscuits in a fast food style. I regularly stop here for the Mary B (bacon, egg & cheese) biscuit rather than Cracker Barrel. The food is always hot, bacon crispy & biscuit massive!

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

We ate here for breakfast. I had the politician and it was delicious. My hash browns were really greasy though. My husband had the pancakes and said they were okay. He would have preferred scrambled eggs versus the folded eggs that came with his meal. The soda mixture was not great- tasted flat. I would visit again for the biscuits, but not the other items.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Pancakes were good. Not the cleanest place I've been but everyone was friendly and I would go again.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

gave this place too many chances, learned my lesson, and quit going here. My hot dog weiner was green and had to throw it away.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

huge biscuits. really tasty & delicious sausage gravy. purchased as take-out, well packed, decent quantity. about best sausage gray around. great for breakfast