“LUNCH!!”
Review of Sahara Restaurant

Sahara Restaurant
Ranked #101 of 286 Restaurants in Charleston
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

In & out service Delicious buffet Favs include gyro medley, roasted chicken, various vegetable medleys, hummus, baba ganoush, tzatiki sauce, curry, meatballs...friendly staff & great food

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

We arrived at 1:59 pm. The buffet was plenty and they were polite. My husband's favorite was the tabbouleh, cucumber yogurt, and falafel. I really liked the fatoush. If we are ever back in Charleston, WV, we would return.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Tasty cuisine. Please disregard the xenophobic comments of others here. The service is excellent too.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

This is my favorite downtown lunch spot. They offer delicious Mediterranean and Middle Eastern food. It is buffet style. I love the baba ganoush, falafel, and tabouleh. They usually have tasty pasta dishes and roasted veggies. Good option for vegetarians and meat eaters too. Open for dinner on Friday nights - you can BYOB on Friday evenings.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

I love to eat Sahara buffet. For the price it's hard to beat. All the dishes are prepared fresh daily and taste delicious. The roasted chicken, shawarma and curry chicken are my favorite dishes. I try to go here often when I'm back home.