“Great Italian food and steaks.”
Review of Fazio's

Fazio's
Ranked #13 of 300 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fazio's is owned and operated by Danny Fazio. Danny has been running the kitchen for over 35 years. In the past year, with the passing of his beloved mother, Nell Fazio, he has also taken over the day to day business operations along with his wife, Marsha. The kitchen remains under Danny's strictest supervision, including cooking along side of his kitchen staff, to ensure the greatest quality of food and service for his customers.
Reviewed 6 September 2017

A bit pricey but good food and good location with parking. Waiting in line unless call ahead and make reservations. A great menu of different foods.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant does not look special. In fact from the outside it is non descript and seems to be off the beaten path. However, looks are deceiving. Food and service first rate. Our group of five had the manicotti, filet w fettuccine, veal Parmesan special, and seafood platter. Every dish was well prepared. Especially recommend filet and veal Parmesan. But you probably cannot go wrong with whatever you order. Be sure to get an order of garlic bread too! Seemed like most everyone had a reservation - it was a Friday night. Thanks to family we had a reservation and no wait.

1  Thank 619MaryB619
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We enjoyed Fazio's very much--it was an authentic Italian restaurant--the food was outstanding and the service was superb as well. The garlic bread is to die for though I was able to hold off with only one piece. Fairly crowded for a Wednesday evening.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I had the privilege of eating here for a work trip. I'm not a huge pasta guy because I try to eat more healthy. I was with a coworker and she had heard this place was a family owned place of 100 years. So I figured I'd try it. Best decision I've made. The waiter was a foodie. I could tell he loved all food. He said he had worked in 3 fine dining steak houses and Fazios steaks were the best. I took him up on it. I got a 8oz filet. The sides were pasta. So I got a manicotti with meat sauce. The steak was cooked to perfection. The pasta was amazing. I could not have been happier. One of the best steaks I've had in years. This place has been around for over 100 years for a reason. Go check it out.

1  Thank ColeyM7
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We love to take family from out of town to Fazio's. Scott always takes great care of us. Love the lasagna and garlic bread!