“Excellent Authentic Italian”

Fazio's
Ranked #13 of 288 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fazio's is owned and operated by Danny Fazio. Danny has been running the kitchen for over 35 years. In the past year, with the passing of his beloved mother, Nell Fazio, he has also taken over the day to day business operations along with his wife, Marsha. The kitchen remains under Danny's strictest supervision, including cooking along side of his kitchen staff, to ensure the greatest quality of food and service for his customers.
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We enjoyed Fazio's very much--it was an authentic Italian restaurant--the food was outstanding and the service was superb as well. The garlic bread is to die for though I was able to hold off with only one piece. Fairly crowded for a Wednesday evening.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I had the privilege of eating here for a work trip. I'm not a huge pasta guy because I try to eat more healthy. I was with a coworker and she had heard this place was a family owned place of 100 years. So I figured I'd try it. Best decision I've made. The waiter was a foodie. I could tell he loved all food. He said he had worked in 3 fine dining steak houses and Fazios steaks were the best. I took him up on it. I got a 8oz filet. The sides were pasta. So I got a manicotti with meat sauce. The steak was cooked to perfection. The pasta was amazing. I could not have been happier. One of the best steaks I've had in years. This place has been around for over 100 years for a reason. Go check it out.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We love to take family from out of town to Fazio's. Scott always takes great care of us. Love the lasagna and garlic bread!

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Always a Winner! Fazio's is always consistent with its atmosphere, meal preparation and service. A Birthday Celebration was more enjoyable on every level. The Steaks are virtually the best in town as well as the Salmon. A side dish of pasta is a must! The wine selection is very good and the friendly service cannot be beat. There is a reason why Fazio's has been a mainstay in Charleston for generations!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We had a group of 25 and enjoyed our dinner. Everything was good and service was excellent. Not one person had a bad thing to say about dinner portion were generous