“A+ Coffee”
Review of Moxxee

Moxxee
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We found this little gem during a quick stop in Charleston. Excellent coffee and cool art. Some parking available.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Decided to meet up with some friends at Moxxee. Very nice coffee shop with great service. I would have loved to sit on patio but it was a bit chilly

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

I can not say enough good things about Moxxee. Locally owned and operated coffee shop in a world full of Starbucks! Coffee is delicious, I esp. love the caramel sea salt latte with a pastry! Yum!
Service was fine as well.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

The previous reviewer is right, the service here is not very good. That said, they make good drinks, they have a nice selection of pastries and treats and the space is lovely. It's worth a visit.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

I have been there a couple times and I cannot complain of the quality of the drinks they have to offer, but every time I have been there I have had terrible service to the point of them actually forgetting about making my drink. Nice little place to sit and relax though, maybe not best for someone on the go since they had made me wait for a good 15+ minutes every time I order one drink. So overall if you have time to just relax and just care about the quality of the coffee this place is for you.