“Stopped for coffee on the way out of chalreston”
Review of Moxxee

Moxxee
Reviewed 10 August 2016

the area surrounding the establishment seemed seedy
the coffee shop offered inside and outside seating.
offers several types of coffee
offers several brewing methods
average prices.
atmosphere is decent.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Found this place with Google just prior to a meeting for a new project around the corner. My dry cappuccino was quite wet (effectively a latte) at first, but they happily made a perfect version after some clarification of my desires. A coworker had an amazing cup of coffee and we both got an awesome cookie, as most of the pastries were gone by our 10am visit (I'm guessing the baked goods were good for the display case to be empty that early). In short, great coffee, interesting space (and what I assume was local art on display), and convenient location means I'll be back.

Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

Moxxee has good coffee but they are constantly out of supplies which can be frustrating. If I order a frozen coffee they will be out of ice or straws. If I want a hot coffee to go they will be out of coffee lids. If I want a certain type of flavored coffee they will be out of the main ingredient. Who ever orders their supplies should either be retrained or fired.

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

My wife and I made the trek across town while we were visiting family. We needed coffee and its Small Business Saturday, so we stopped in for a cup. I took a shot of espresso in my dark roast, because I love feeling like I just drank electricity. My wife got her drink on with a cafe mocha latte because, well...she's a girl. Spectacular. Not so much on ambiance, and the staff would probably notice a massive increase in tips if they would smile or talk or just interact with the customer a little bit. Service was prompt, but a little cold. If you don't care about that sort of thing, then come in and have a cup. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

I love the hot mocha coffee drink. I haven't tried anything else, but the baked goods look appetizing.