“Delicious”

Cuisines: Seafood, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 December 2017

We recently went with friends to dine and truly enjoyed the food. If we are honest, we enjoyed the appetizers most especially the oysters Rockefeller...some of the very best I've eaten. The entire menu was quite creative! We all got bread pudding for dessert and agreed that even topped The Greenbrier's. We all had the sea bass entire. It was very good but I probably would order a different entire next time.

1  Thank flt587

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Five of us enjoyed Noah's on two consecutive Friday nights while visiting family in Charleston. Being from "foodie" cities (Santa Fe and Austin) were not always easy to impress but we were wowed!! Not
only was the food fantastic but the service was impeccable. I totally recommend that you go to Noah's!!

2  Thank cat t
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

One the best dinners we have had in a long time. We were visiting Charleston and decided to have dinner at Noah’s, our second visit; the dinner was excellent starting with the pear, goat cheese, and balsamic salad. I had the Halibut and my partner had the veal chop both were outstanding. Nice relaxed but attentive service.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Noah is an inspired chef and only works with the freshest ingredients, so the menu isn't large and it changes weekly, but what you'll have is incredible and Noah could definitely run a successful restaurant anywhere - we're just lucky he chooses to make Charleston home. One small complaint is that they serve wine only - no beer, no spirits, so if you don't drink wine, you might as well plan to be the designated driver. Noah's specialty is seafood, so I always recommend that to first-timers and his molten chocolate cake puts all others to shame.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

My wife and i had a mixed dinner experience. My fish dish was prepared nicely but her scallop dish was served at room temperature. Maybe the Chef's choice but not how you would expect spinach potato puree. At $9.33 per scallop we expected the side muscle to be removed so we wouldn't have that gritty bite. It will be awhile before we give Noah's another try.

1  Thank jenningsh2018