“The Worst Coffee eveer”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #214 of 294 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Come visit us at 3303 McCorkle Ave SE in Charleston. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Ordered a large coffee with cream and sugar. Taking that first sip was enough to determine that something was just not right about this drink. It was extremely bitter, no actual coffee taste at all. Would not be surprised to hear that it was actually made 2-3 days ago or that the coffee system needs cleaned or they did not wash the cleaner out of the pot if it was cleaned. McDonalds was my go to for a great cup of coffee - this does not encourage me to go back.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I purchased a Cinnamon Melt with coffee this morning for breakfast and in my second bite, I noticed a hair stuck in the icing. Not a great way to start my day. :(

Reviewed 23 March 2017

walked in and cashier was mopping dinning area, did not wash hands before taking my order, there was bottles of cleaning spray on opposite ends of the counter, cashier walked to the area to get food he blew his nose never once washed his hands, I asked the manager not to let him touch my food, manager acted like he got upset but the cashier did not touch my food, while waiting the cook in the back had gloves on and eating shredded cheese and did not change his gloves before he started serving food again ,will not go back to this location again ,the people are just down right nasty other times that I have been in there the employees are arguing or on their phones

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Food was hot, service was fast. Restaurant was kind of messy, but they were busy. Order was accurately.

Reviewed 24 November 2016

Yet another location trying to get by with a 'make do' staff for Sunday lunch. One cash register open for Sunday lunch?! Folks who ordered after me got their order before me-just a Big Mac-and that never sits well with me. How can folks who ordered two-three-spots after me get their order while they are attempting to 'make' a Big Mac?
Yikes-a good time was not had by all here.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!