“Consistent 5 Guys comfort food. ”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #71 of 294 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Five Guys is my favorite chain for burgers and fries. This Five Guys is like all the others I've been too. I always get the cheeseburger and split a small order of fries with my wife ... the small order of fries is always huge. Free peanuts are enjoyed while we wait for our order.

I am getting hungry just thinking about my next visit.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Won't be going back. The guy that took our order rushed us and seemed irritable. The food wasn't that good and seemed over priced.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Worked a long 12 hour shift at the hospital. Drove out of my way and they are out of burgers. How does a BURGER place run out of hamburger? Mind blown by the incompetence.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

consistent burgers and fries...pricier than other burger joints, but worth the extra cost...clean and efficient service!...

Reviewed 2 August 2016

A trip to West Virginia brings us to Five Guys. Great service, Great burgers, Great fries. Glad they're consistent anywhere you go.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!