“Very casual”

Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: An Urban Beach Bar & Grill serving house-prepared beach food, cold beer, and cocktails. Come join us on the deck! We also feature TapTV trivia and sports on the tele!
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Indoor or outdoor seating. Casual easy atmosphere. Food is better than good. I had the shrimp taco with red beans and rice and thoroughly enjoyed it. No desserts because there is a bakery down the street and others in the area have desserts, very disappointed husband. I left by purse by accident, and called and they had put it behind the counter for me. Nice nice people.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I ordered their “beach burger” which really is just a regular burger and it tasted okay. What really was not good was that they mixed up my order with someone else, then proceeded to, once they realized, switched our plates. The person had already eaten some of the chips off of what was supposed to be my food, and it was completely unacceptable. We will not be going back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Tricky Fish needs to up its game. The grilled mahi we ordered was much too dry. The slaw? Thick and too much vinegar. The beans and rice were decent. We probably won’t be back.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Hard to describe. We’ve been here before and had the fish tacos. Wasn’t impressed. This time I went for the Nathan’s dogs which is a safe bet and it was. Way more chili topping than needed for the small bun. Really good after I scraped of half the chili and onions. The order taker was almost rude. Like almost barking at us to get the order. Food was slow to arrive but that’s how it’s been before so I wasn’t expecting any different. I wiped the table down myself. Pretty dirty place. Summary I had good hot dogs but it wasn’t a great experience.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I saw good reviews for this restaurant and we decided to try it out. The fish tacos were excellent! The restaurant is very unique and sort of eclectic. The bathrooms could use some work but the food made this place a worthwhile stop!

Date of visit: May 2018