“Go to breakfast spot after church!”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #4 of 293 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 15 March 2017

My husband loves the pot roast skillet and I typically get a veggie omelette but our favorite part of the meal is the Kale juice made fresh there!! Its amazing!!!!

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Thanks so much! We're happy to hear that you and your husband both enjoyed your meals with us and love our Kale Tonic Juice. We can't wait to see you both again soon!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

All ingredients are quite fresh and offer traditional to more chic breakfast options. One of the few places where I rotate between more than just 2 or 3 menu items. I recommend the chickichanga, the farmstand tacos, farmhouse skillet hash, or the chile chorizo. First Watch is also a solid lunch spot with rotating daily soups and many salads and sandwiches to choose from.

Thanks so much, Drew! We're happy to hear that you enjoy a variety of dishes from our menu and that you always have a wonderful experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

This was our first experience at first watch. I noted after we parked in the parking garage next-door that there was one handicap parking space out front. There is also additional handicap parking spaces in the parking garage itself the parking garage charges by the hour for parking there. It cost us like two dollars for parking so that was not bad it was a sign on the front window I first watched it says there's free parking on the weekends I'm not sure if it's in the parking garage or on the streets or both. I talked to one of the hostesses and he said that they cater deliver and have set down service at the restaurant they also have Wi-Fi they are not open in the evening past 2:30 PM .so if you want to try this restaurant you need to come between the hours I shared on my pictures. I'm also sharing the fact that if you come out the parking garage and use the elevator to go down you need to turn right and then you'll see the first watch restaurant on your right a little ways up the street when you go back down to get into the parking garage you go past the stair entrance and around the corner and it'll take you to the elevators to get back upstairs there is a handicapped ramp at the front of the restaurant the restaurant has handicap rails in each bathroom making accessed for wheelchairs and the mobility impaired persons easy the waitress that we had was very nice and attentive there is a combination of chairs and booths and counter height chairs add a little counter with TV is flat screens on the wall at this area. There is decorative art on the walls if you drink water and you have a water bottle I would recommend taking this with you because they give you a large serving of cold water in a little picture which would be a benefit to you if you're traveling life we are we are to and from cold water is always nice. I ordered from the seasonal menu and tried the blueberry lemon butter pancakes with a compote of blueberries. It was delicious my husband tried the turkey sauce sausage gravy and was kind of disappointed that it didn't have as much meat in it that he wanted but it tasted excellent to him. Our bill for breakfast was l 30 dollars add a tip of 6 dollars or more and you have close to $40 in your breakfast meal outing with parking.but again the service was great the portions were large the restaurant was clean and handicapped assessable the food was great so what do I have to complain about I would pay $40 again for the experience in the food.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Thanks for giving us a try! We're happy to hear that you experienced friendly service and that you and your husband enjoyed your meals with us. We can't wait to see you both again soon!

Reviewed 4 March 2017

If you're up early enough to get there it worth the trip. There's many fresh menu ingredients/recipes. I normally get waffle/pancake with fresh fruit. I'm not a egg eater, but from my friends they have all said great things about the egg-infused food. The servers are normally great. Depending on the day (weekends) get there early because there will be a wait.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Thanks for the great review, Morgan! We're happy to hear that you enjoy our menu and always have a wonderful visit with us. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite spot in Charleston to have breakfast. I always order a kale tonic to start off my meal. The farmhouse skillet hash is my go to meal. It is delicious. And service is great!

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Thanks for the awesome review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your delicious Farmhouse Skillet and Kale Tonic Juice. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!