“Gem in Charles Town”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2017

This was a fantastic place to eat!! Our first time there so we tried a number of different items! Wings done in Old Bay and pot -o-gold fritters (potatoes with bacon,cheese and chives) to die for!! Next came French Dip thinly sliced prime rib piled high topped with mozzarella cheese on French baguette with a side of au jus for dipping and last but not least Smoked Irish Pig sweet, slow hickory smoked, thinly sliced pork BBQ on a fresh potato roll! DO NOT MISS THIS LITTLE GEM IN CHARLES TOWN!!

1  Thank msokols

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Sunday early evening and perfect dinners chosen to share. Nice sized salads. Crab cakes grilled and chicken breasts with cheesy grits and beer, of course. Several different rooms and areas to sit and enjoy. Sports bar is loud and fun, front dining room quaint and believe there is outdoor, upstairs, area. Will return...

1  Thank GLMTraveler
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

About 30 of us. We had the back patio to ourselves on a Wednesday night. Friendly staff good food. Good atmosphere. I was pleasantly surprised when the bill came. I was expecting to pay ALOT more. It was so much less than I expected that I ended giving a 100% tip. I will definitely return for another Wednesday wing night when I'm back in town

1  Thank Bill C
Reviewed 13 August 2017

The food was excellent and a great place to relax and enjoy your friends and family. They have good entertainment bands and if you like to throw darts, several boards. They even have an outside patio you can enjoy it all under the stars.

1  Thank CTWalks
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We had a great experience here. Typical Irish menu. The food was great! I would recommend. One of the best BBQs ever and fabulous fries.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member