All reviews pool and hot tub grocery store great hotel hollywood casino complimentary breakfast harpers ferry room was clean king suite staff was very friendly front desk staff would stay here again casino shuttle business trip the breakfast area up to date oatmeal west virginia
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Need a hotel for a weekend getaway at a reasonable price. A friend recommended Hampton Inn and Suites. I was not disappointed. The digital check-in allowed me to select my room choice and designate what time I needed my room ready. I arrived, gave my name and was handed my room key. I lived at that moment. A seamless and flawless process. The staff was cheerful and helpful, well done Hampton Inn

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2016

This Hampton Inn has exceptional staff and a pretty good breakfast. Everything was clean and comfortable. I would stay there again. Located conveniently near the shopping center We were able to walk over to Ginza Steak House to get some dinner after we settled in.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2016

This Hampton is 4 yrs old. Rooms are up to the Hampton standard - clean, spacious, quiet. Digital check in is a breeze. Front desk and breakfast staff super friendly. Stayed 2 nights to explore Harper's Ferry area.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

When i arrived i told the front desk clerk i needed a refrigerator and they didn't think about it twice to upgrade my room to a suite. The suite was clean and well organized. The tv was hanging from the wall and a desk were i could eat my food and watch tv. The fridge worked well and the housekeeper kept my room on point for my 5 day stay. Didn't use the indoor pool or fitness center. Breakfast was ok. Nothing special but it was just fine. Coffee was provided 24/7. Its my third time staying there for work purposes. Great hotel for the price.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Recently stayed at this hotel on a visit to Harpers Ferry and surrounding area. Hampton Inns are always clean and the rooms are comfortable, The staff at this hotel were exceptional, especially Paul at the Front Desk who answered are many questions about the area and guided us on things to do. If we are ever back in this area we will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family