“Awesome food”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: US 340
Description: The Final Cut is a contemporary American steakhouse featuring hand selected USDA Mid-Western Prime Beef, corn-fed and naturally aged up to four weeks to ensure maximum flavor and texture. Each steak is hand cut to order, seasoned with kosher salt and tri color peppercorns, then broiled at 1600 degrees to create a thin charred crust that seals in the delicious natural beef juices.
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My opinion, you will not be disappointed with this fine restaurant. The meal was wonderful and tasty. Just wanted to give the Chef kuddos for making Oysters Rockefeller for us, at our request. They were delicious as well as ample for the price.He did not charge us extra. My husband ordered the filet migeon and I the Scallops with grilled asparagus, Truffle Mac and Cheese, enough to share I might add. We got in on Happy Hour before dinner but the choices are limited. Just decided to order a bottle of reisling and the bar tender accomendated and had it sent to our table. Nice dinner and the service was great, not superb, but I would go back.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Six of us were at the casino to see Ron White. The waiter was very attentive, professional, accommodating. When something was left off an order, he quickly got it taken care of. Steaks and lobster surrounded the table and no one had complaints. Everything was seasoned well and cooked as ordered. The appetizers tried were the bacon, more like pork belly and less like bacon, the entire table was supervised to see the slabs, as well as the mushroom ravioli which was unique and good. The bread was warm with a salted crust and very good. My wife and I shared the loaded mashed potatoes which we thought were delicious with thick cuts of crispy bacon. I added scallops to my ribeye, they missed them on the order but quickly corrected, they were well seasoned, maybe seared slightly too long, and were good. I feel like I used the word "good" a lot in this review and that's just what it was, good. I gave it 4 stars because the services was better than good. My wife and I had a tab of $140 which I think is probably about $40 more than the meal was worth to me.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Maybe the title isn't exactly fair but it is casino fare. The wine list was very limited and the staff seemed less than efficient. Some told us "it's just like Morton's (steak joint, not salt). We didn't think so. The steaks were very good and cooked as ordered. If you're at the casino and want a good meal, it's certainly an option. But, if you're in the area and have a taste for a good steak several other places offer as good or better for a better price.

1  Thank David K
Reviewed 22 May 2017

My sister and I spent a weekend outside of Charles Town but wanted to come for the races. We dined at Final Cut on a Friday night and it wasn't crowded at all. The service was great. Alex was our server and he was friendly and checked on us a few times to be sure we had what we needed. I had the Filet Oscar style and my sister had some chicken dish with faro and side of scallops. The raspberry type martini I had was awesome even though I didn't finish it. All of the food was delicious and cooked exactly as we specified. Very good meal and great service by all.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

First time to dine at Final Cut, it met all of our expectations. Nathaniel, our server, was awesome, very nice and attentive. Our meal was so delicious, we both opted for the Chef Prix Fixe Meal, which was just perfect. The prime ribeye steak melted in our mouths and the desert (ganache)was outstanding. It was our anniversary and we enjoyed everything about this restaurant.