All reviews turf motel free breakfast room was clean newer part parking lot is hollywood casino bread for toast shuttle service the free shuttle bus jetted tub other hotels an overnight stay repeat customers king bed nice size coffee pot the staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Me and my wife go to Charlestown Race Track at least once every 3 months. Even though it only takes us 40 minutes to get there, we always stay there for the weekend and we always stay at this hotel. You cant beat the cost plus we both smoke and this hotel still allows that

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sc0tthamm0nd
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Room was clean staff were helpful and beds very comfortable would recommend this motel to friends. will stay next time in the area. Very close to the casino and they have shuttle service so no need to move your parked car.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2017

The staff went out of their way to find the accommodations that I liked. The reserved room do not allow pets,toy poodle. The room that I finally accepted was very nice, bed so comfortable. Very clean and I loved the hot jacuzzi.
The breakfast wasn't cooked to my liking, but it was ample if you were hungry. I happen to be very fussy about my food.
I definitely will choose to stay here when I return. A wonderful staff!

Room Tip: The new part was recommended to me. That is the part I stayed in. Elevator in new part.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 February 2017

The room was clean. We stayed in #210. The main door to the room needs updated. It seems like it would be easy to break in. The heat & A/C unit was noisy. I could live with that but it cycles on & off. I carry ear plugs for reasons like this. The wiring can use an update. The microwave, fridge, coffee maker & lamps were all plugged into one strip. I would think this hotel can be noisy if it was busy.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Had tickets for the Elvis tribute concert at the nearby casino. The INN at the Casino that I usually stay at was booked. So I booked the Roadway Inn. I expected something like a Motel 6 or Comfort Inn…. I was greeted by a friendly staff… Who reminded me that they provided shuttle service to the casino if I needed it. The room was very clean and spacious… Even had a nice size spa in the bathroom. Free breakfast in the morning included scrambled eggs bacon and ham. A lounge in a restaurant we're connected to the hotel. All in all, a very nice day. I don't write reviews often… As my title states… This was a great surprise.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple