“Good breakfast”

Needful Things Cafe
Ranked #24 of 65 Restaurants in Charles Town
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: Needful Things is a 3 generation business located in Historic Charles Town, WV. Originally Newberry's 5&10 serving breakfast and lunch. Eat and browse our 9000 sq.ft. showroom of new and used furniture and house hold items.
Reviewed 10 June 2017

I went their for breakfast, and they have the best breakfast meal in the whole downtown Charles town area.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

I make it a point to go a little out of my way to eat here. I have never left hungry. The staff is great the cook can really fix a meal the way I like it. Even the patrons are very friendly people. Great place.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Sorry, but I was disappointed by my experience here. While the staff was friendly and kind (it was the primary reason why we stayed), the dishes weren't clean, the counter wasn't clean (an ugly hair), and I was not sure how fresh my meal was going to be. We visited late in the afternoon - they may have been closing down for the day.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Needful Things' lunch counter is a great place to stop for lunch when you're in the area. The cafe serves delicious diner food with decent prices. Eat and browse at the same time. We always make a point to stop if we can. Stephanie, the retired waitress, is much missed. I hope they can find someone just as welcoming as she was.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I'm a picky eater, my breakfast was cooked exactly as ordered. I ordered the french toast, not mushy, over medium eggs and crispy bacon. Do you know how hard it is to get this cooked as ordered? This is one of the few cafes that actually got it right. Really nice waitress and friendly atmosphere. The diner is part of the Needful Things resale shop.